Saturday 25 May 2013

Summer nails!


Today the sun decided to peek out from behind those pesky dark grey clouds and put a smile on everyone's faces! For once it actually felt like May and not mid-winter. With summer well and truly on it's way, I'm in the middle of decluttering my wardrobe and eBaying gilets, heavy jackets and generally anything that I haven't worn in the last six months. Part of this summer overhaul includes my nails, and I'm keen to start wearing brighter and bolder colours to brighten up my days!

& Other Stories Twill Blue is a gorgeous royal blue shade, not dissimilar to Nails Inc Baker Street. Despite the formula not being amazing (we're talking chips on the second day), the colour is enough to make me love it and for £5 who's complaining? On the other hand, I have always found Jack Wills nail polishes to be amazing quality, and Butter Yellow is a beautiful bright and summery colour. I love how the two clash but "go" so well together, what do you think?


ONE COAT


TWO COATS

xxx

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colour of the Jack Wills one! And yes I agree, they do somewhere work together!

    Jodie xo
    What Would Audrey Wear?

    ReplyDelete
  3. they're such pretty colours!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my giveaway to win topshop, asos or space nk vouchers! click here.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...