Wednesday 15 May 2013

Maybelline Color Show Nails

During my usual Boots spree this Saturday, my eyes were drawn to the Maybelline counter. Five brilliant new shade of "speckled" nail polish had been released, and were now taking pride of place at the top of the nails section. I picked up 198 Shooting Stars, a gorgeous deep blue and 200 Rainforest Canopy.

Is it just me or are these similar to Illamasqua I'mperfection? I tried them out and despite not being hugely pigmented, I love them! You definitely need at least two coats, but for £2.99, who's complaining?!


ONE COAT


TWO COATS


I really like the way Maybelline have mixed muted black shapes with white ones, it gives the polish depth and is something new instead of standard glitter finishes.

What do you think? Have you tried any of the Color Show nail polishes?
xxx

4 comments:

  1. I definitely need these! Can't believe they're only £2.99. Really love the blue x

    http://whatwouldaudreywear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these are so cool! I've used the normal color show polishes before, but haven't seen these!

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh the jelly texture is cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...