Thursday 16 May 2013

Loving O.P.I...

It's the worst kept secret in the blogger world; Essie nail polishes are reduced to £1.99 on Fragrance Direct's website. Whilst everyone is rushing to grab a few bottles before they're gone, did you realise that O.P.I is also reduced to £3.99? 

I discovered this the other day and immediately started googling swatches for each other colours, before dropping "Don't Mess With OPI" and "I Brake For Manicures" into my basket. After arriving promptly in second class post, these two babies have been fast tracked into the "must blog about" pile.


I tried both out immediately using my nail wheels, and as expected, love both colours. The pigmentation is very good on the brown "I Brake For Manicures" but two coats is imperative to achieve the desired Green finish with "Don't Mess With OPI". 

What do you think of the colours I chose? Do you love O.P.I too?
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! I love OPI Nail polishes! Love the green one, i always tend to invest in the limited editions ones that they do for movies! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OPI polishes are perfect! I sadly don't own any of my own but that green color is gorgeous! Great picks(:

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...