Saturday 18 May 2013

Insta-Fortnight


American Fanta! | Bank holiday Monday dinner and drinks in the sunshine


Catching up on Made in Chelsea | Mmm chinese | Wearing my new neon bracelet to work


Friday cocktails! | Onepiece time | Jogging along the canal


& Other Stories Twill Blue | Caramel Macchiato | Saturday night getting ready carnage


Trying out McDonalds' frappucinos | Reading The Great Gatsby before watching the film | Hot chocolate


Finally found my name! | Cheeky Dominos | After work drinks with the bestie


Maybelline's new colour | Gatsby!! | Sweeties


Saturday Starbucks | Saying goodbye to my old offices (relocating) | Pretty tree

My highlight of the fortnight was The Great Gatsby, if you're in two minds about seeing it... all I can say is, go! It's incredible, very true to the book and Leonardo DiCaprio and Carey Mulligan are amazing as Daisy and Jay. 

I hope you've all had a good week!
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures of every day little things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Chinese take away is making my stomach rumble! Looks like a delicious two weeks!

    xx,
    mashasmumbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...