Sunday 12 May 2013

Drugstore Haul

I shouldn't be allowed into Boots / Superdrug. The 3 for 2 offers, "Free mascara when you spend £10 or more" and attractive counters draw me in, and I only leave after spending a small fortune! I "popped" in to both yesterday, and here's what I picked up:


Can I just draw your attention to the new Maybelline Color Show nail polishes... hello dupe of Illamasqua Imperfection?! I'm very excited to try these out, I'll do a post on them tomorrow! 

I ended the day with a visit to Topshop, trying and failing to avoid the nail polish section... They get me every time! I picked up the white nail art pen and this gorgeous pastel green pen as my other one had run out. 

xxx


10 comments:

  1. Love the look of the Maybelline Colour Show nail varnishes- I agree!! Very Illasmaque Speckle polishes. I'd love to see a review on that Rimmel bronzer as I keep seeing it in Boots & really intrigued about the different shades in it.

    xo | Candy Cosmetics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I really like the Color Show polishes, I have pow green and it's gorgeous.
    I'm currently using that Scandaleyes mascara, it's really nice and has great coverage.

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! I need those colour shows polishes in my life! x

    www.hannahheartss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo nice haul! I love the no7 cleanser :) rimmel stay matte is such a staple too! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went a bit mad with nail varnish the other day in Superdrug with their 3 for 2 offer, love it! Love Topshop nail varnishes as well, I always end up buying one whenever I go in there! x

    Alavish.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul, I looked at the Match Perfection Rimmel foundation the other day but picked a L'oreal instead let me know how it works!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice haul, I love Batiste))) and these nail polishes looks amazing)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great buys, love the look of the nail polishes :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice haul!! I wanna try the nailpolish :D

    http://simplymee89.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great haul! I always get sucked into deals too!
    Follow me back? chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -Jenna <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...