Monday 11 March 2013

Lazy days...

Image Source - Tumblr

Sometimes, when the rain is pattering at the window and you're feeling a little under the weather, the best thing to do is grab your laptop, a cup of tea and clamber into bed. I've been feeling a little poorly for the last week but had to push on through to ensure my dissertation and some other university assignments were completed on time. Now these are all out of the way, there's nothing better than a bed day, spent with some snacks by my side and a handful of blogs to catch up on.

So light some candles, boil the kettle and get comfy, I'm going to show you some of my favourite blogs of the moment:

The Londoner - Written by Rose Thomas, The Londoner is updated daily with lots of photo rich lifestyle posts featuring her day to day activities and lots of mouth watering food for you to gawp at. I've been following Rose's blog for over a year now, before I even started my own blog I was always checking back to it, keeping tabs on her life! My only criticism is that I wish she had a YouTube channel because I would be permanently glued to her vlogs if she did!


Duckling to Swan - Duckling to Swan follows the life of Amelia's travels, a British girl living in Korea. It's another photo heavy blog (can you sense a theme developing here?) full of travel snaps and immaculate nail art which I have only just discovered but am already loving and looking forward to her next post in Dubai! She also has a YouTube channel here.


What Olivia Did - I'm sure most of you will be no stranger to Olivia's blog, and more than likely are already following her. Olivia's blog is mostly outfit posts with a handful of lifestyle ones thrown in for good measure. I thoroughly recommend you check it out if you haven't already, it's great for fashion inspiration!


Emily Charlotte - Emily's blog is a lifestyle blog, through and through. I love her honesty in her content, she never seems to jump on the bandwagon with her posts. What's more, she has some pretty awesome present ideas and I actually stole her presents-in-a-kilner-jar for my best friend's birthday in January!


Milk Bubble Tea - If you're after gorgeous photos, look no further than Becky's blog Milk Bubble Tea. I love reading her baking tutorials, a few weeks ago she made chocolate muffins with peanut butter and oreos inside (If that doesn't entice you I don't know what will) and I've just been catching up on her rainbow cupcake tutorial, the images of which would not look out of place on Pinterest! 


DizzyBrunette3 - Last, but my no means least we have Dizzybrunette3. I've been following Corrie's blog for about a month now and have really enjoyed reading her beauty and fashion posts. Being a personal stylist, she always looks gorgeous and I love her outfit posts and humorous content. She also has a YouTube channel here. 


Can you recommend any other brilliant blogs for me to check out?

xxx

13 comments:

  1. Can't wait to check out these blogs! I would recommend PearlsandPoodles, Blondebutnotleast, and thewonderforest if you haven't already ;)

    xoxo
    My Blog, Crystal's Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love posts in which you get to see what other blogs are out there tht you may never find- I already read a few of these but will add the others to my reading list! I hope you start feeling better soon x

    www.ajanuary-girl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Londoner and Dizzy Brunette too. Just found your blog, I'm your newest follower :)

    Gillian from glamupeveryday.com x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the lovely, kind words Hannah! Probably the two main things I try to be are honest and original, so you made me smile a LOT. I haven't read Amelia's blog before and now I'm a firm follower! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Hannah! Thank you so much for featuring me! Despite the fact I am suffering major post-holiday blues you brought a huge smile to my face!! :D

    I've not done anything on Youtube for sooo long, I really need to get back on that again. Once I finish posting my zillion photos from Dubai I might be able to :)

    Thank you again lovely!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post and will be checking all the blogs you featured out :) thanks!x

    vanityrail.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute blog
    I have a rosesandclementines.com GIVEAWAY! Win ROSE CROWN. i hope you enter, dont miss this opportunity

    http://rachaeldobbins.blogspot.co.uk/


    Rachael

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blogs, I love The Londoner :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for introducing me to some new blogs! i was just online browsing for style inspiration, i bet these will help me!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing these blogs. Olivia's is one of my favourites

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    p.s. I’ve given the blog a bit of a face lift!

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect breakfast :)
    Thanks for the blogger discovery !


    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  12. Already love some of those but will definitely be checking the others out! Thanks for the pointers!

    http://siddalee-lifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...