Monday 25 March 2013

Insta-Fortnight



Every trip to IKEA ends in the fast food cafe. Since the hotdogs are unavailable after the horse meat scandal - ice cream it was!


Love my new wallpaper on my iPad!


Coke addiction.

Birmingham International Fashion Week 2013


A beast of a burger at Jamie's Italian and cocktails for two at Las Iguanas


A few snaps from London (I'll do a full post soon - way too many photos!). Just a quick note - how amazing is this drinks machine in Burger King, Leicester Sq?


Catching up on YouTube videos and a Nandos with the boyfriend before seeing Side Effects at the cinema


My dissertation is finished!

Chilled out Saturday before the revision begins...


Saturday night. My life is WILD.

xxx


2 comments:

  1. That food looks tasty! Who doesn't love IKEA! Have the meatballs been stopped too?! I love these posts :D
    Would love for you to check my blog out when you have a minute? www.beautybook13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a whole load of coke!
    I love the hot dogs in IKEA, so sad that they are involved in the horse meat scandal :( xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...