Wednesday 2 January 2013

What's in my handbag?

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

I hope everyone had a brilliant Christmas and New Years Eve, and the jump back into working life wasn't too hard on you.

I'm kicking off 2013 with a 'What's in my handbag post'. Personally, I really enjoy reading these posts on other people's blogs so I thought I would allow you all a little snoop into my own.

My bag is a faux leather Emerald Green one from H&M. It's last season so unfortunately I can't link you, but ASOS do some very similiar alternatives. I picked it up because although I'm a fan of the satchel, I like a more slouchy bag which you can either fill to the brim when needed or just use for everyday necessities.






I got this Ted Baker purse for Christmas from my best friend and it's safe to say I have fallen in love with it. Anyone who knows me knows of my love affair with Ted Baker, so this purse was a very well thought of present.



My trusty umbrella was from Forever 21 and an absolute bargain for £4.99!


My gorgeous Ted Baker make-up bag was another Christmas present, this time from my boyfriend's sisters. It's the perfect size for holding everything I need on the go, and comes in a lovely pale patent pink with a big Black bow.



These headphones are a little on the large size but definitely worth carrying around, and keep me going at work all day!


I use this little Jack Wills travel card holder to keep my young persons rail card in, but I usually pop it inside my purse to keep it safe!


Another Christmas present and the latest addition to my handbag are these super cosy mitten gloves from Urban Outfitters. They have a really thick and supersoft lining and I can still use my iPhone as they don't have fingers! Perfect.


I've wanted a travel charger for my phone for AGES, so was delighted to pick this little one up in the Accessorize sale for £6! It was reduced from £20, and although not the prettiest thing in the world, it does the job and was completely worth the money.


My trusty little iPod nano, which 4 years on,  is still going strong :)

 This little Guerlain Insolence perfume stays in the inner pocket of my handbag. It was part of one of the Boots mini perfume sets last Christmastime, and the only one I still have left to use up.


Handbag essential!


If you've read my previous posts, you will know that Narciso Rodriguez 'For Her' is my all time favourite perfume. Luckily, my boyfriend bought me it inside a giftset for Christmas, which came with a handy handbag size eau de toilette.

I hope you've enjoyed this little glimpse into my handbag! What are your essentials?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...