Tuesday 8 January 2013

Tuesday's Haul

Hey everyone, I hope this week is treating you well so far.

I thought I would share with you some of the things, big and small, that I have purchased in the last week :)





I bought these three pieces from Primark. I absolutely love this clutch, I think it looks like real leather and a lot more expensive than it was (£6)! The only downside is that it only has studs on one side. The Navy top was also £6 and the chiffon polka dot blouse was £10. Bargain!


I'm a big fan of fur collars, so when I spotted this Navy one peeking at me from the sale rack I could resist! It was £12 reduced from £24 so I had to have it!


I'm the sort of person who always finds it hard to really like a sleeveless top, as I find they're always too low cut for me / too tight / too baggy. When I found this in Warehouse I wasn't 100% sure if it would look good on, as it has a really high neckline and slightly dipped sleeves, but it actually is a really flattering cut. I'm planning on wearing this tucked into a Black maxi skirt with my Brown Hermes belt when I go to Venice in a few weeks.


Nothing special, but an everyday essential I picked up because my old bottle had ran out. Batiste Dry Shampoo is a product I don't think I will ever cease to purchase, it comes in so handy all the time! The 'Wild' scented bottle is my favourite, it's more musky than the tropical / coconut bottles and smells more like a hairspray.



 I've wanted a tiered cake stand for a while now, and with an upcoming best friend's birthday, I'm planning on putting on champagne afternoon tea so I knew I needed to find one sharpish. This was actually from Wilkinsons, surprisingly, and only cost £6.00! It was marked up as £8.00 but then scanned through cheaper, don't you just love it when that happens!?? Anyway, it's a pretty White porcelain two tiered stand, and will be perfect for my celebrations.


I put Yankee Votives in my wishlist yesterday (see below post) and I really wish I had purchased more! This one, in Clean Cotton smells so divine that I may well be purchasing the large jar. For now however, the Votives are only £1.80 from House of Fraser and provide up to 15 hours burning time, so they are brilliant for testing out new scents.


This is a bit of an odd purchase, as I have owned this keyring before. I bought it last year from Ted Baker in Selfridges for £12.00 but somehow after about a week of owning it, managed to lose it (I'm not sure how either when it was stuck to my keys!) so that was the end of that. I had tried to repurchase it, but sadly I never saw it in stock again. UNTIL... Last Saturday I went to Cheshire Oaks Designer Shopping Village and what did I stumble across?! My keyring! Haha.. Shallow I know, but it really did make my day, and to put a cherry on top... It had been reduced to £6.50. Happy Hannah.

Thanks for reading everyone, I hope you liked some of my purchases!

What have you been buying in the last week or so?

xxx

14 comments:

  1. Such a great haul. Love the cake stand <3.

    Much Love: http://razzledazzleandrocknroll.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that primark clutch! I have a make up bag similar :) New follower :) Hope you could check out my blog x

    Justaddicingandsprinkles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the primark clutch!! :) & the colour of that warehouse top!
    LaceyLoves x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh lovely things! I love the studded bag - I was just looking at it the other day!:) x

    Lovely blog - New follower x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, stoles are the best, they go with literally everything so it's a good investment!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a pretty sweet haul to me! And I'm glad you like the cotton yankee candles! My husband thinks I'm weird for liking them, but they smell so fresh! Like perfectly clean laundry on a perfect summer's day. Haha. But seriously, it's one of my favorite smells of all time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have such similar tastes, I love the cupcake stand, I got one for christmas that I put on my dressing table for jewellery and make up and other bits and pieces! I love the primark studded clutch, I've been after it for myself for a while now and I LOVE faux fur collars too, so you got yourself a bargain! Great haul here :)

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe that blouse was £6! Jelous!

    I'm your newest follower, would love if you'd check out my blog/follow back?
    www.the-fashion-underdog.blogspot.co.uk

    Emma
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You cannot go wrong with a good old can of Batiste! Tesco and Boots do their own versions but they really are not as good! So jealous you're going to Venice ahhh have an amazing time x

    just-a-thought-natalie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely studded clutch and fur collar!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I so love the Primark clutch, it's such a versatile colour which would go with everything! :)
    Gem x | MissMakeupMagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many new things! Love the clutch ;)
    Kiss

    www.trendybow.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow you got yourself some lovely stuff, love the primark clutch xx

    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...