Monday 7 January 2013

January's Wishlist

Hey!

January, January, January. Sales shopping aside, there are so many things I want at the moment! I've put some links to product pages on the names in case anyone wants to check these out for themselves :)



1.) Fulton Tiny-2 Abstract Animal Umbrella

This is on sale at the moment for £10.00 on Asos (An excuse to buy?!) and I have had my eye on it for a while. I have a cheap umbrella from Forever 21 in my handbag at the moment which fulfills it's purpose perfectly, but I can't help picturing myself walking underneath this beauty!

2.) NARS Nail Polish in 'Storm Bird'

I'm a big, big fan of charcoaly-grey nail polishes, I just think they look really chic and smart  and are excellent for a daytime / office look. I am yet to own a NARS product and have heard some great reviews so I'm keen to give this one a purchase and try it out.

3.) Emma Bridgewater - 'Black Toast' pottery

All of Emma Bridgewater's home range is gorgeous, but I have fallen in love with the above 'Black Toast' range of pottery. As all of the pieces are individually priced, it comes in a little steeper than buying your average dinner set, but bit by bit, I'll get there!

4.) Topshop Embroidered 'Yoke' Western Shirt

I'm no stranger to a chiffon blouse or shirt, so when I spotted this one I knew straightaway that I needed it my wardrobe! It's a pretty vintage style shirt with a quirky collar, but the sheer body and sleeves make it really easy to wear and dress up or down accordingly.

5.) Emma Bridgewater - 'Great Britain' 1/2 Pint Jug

This is one of the most quaint and quintessentially British things I have seen since the jubilee, and I think the print and the colours blend so nicely together! This is also currently on sale for £11.95 but sadly only 1 pound has been knocked off currently.

6.) Yankee Candle Votive in 'Loves Me, Loves Me Not'

I spotted these little votives in House of Fraser earlier on today, and with 15 hours burn time for only £1.80, these are a great affordable alternative to anyone who loves the Yankee scents but cannot justify spending around the £20 mark for a candle. Personally, I do think Yankee candles are 100% worth the price tag, but I will be picking up some of these votives to try out new scents every now and then :)
Unfortunately neither House of Fraser or Yankee sell this votive online so I cannot link you, so instead I have just put a link to the scent product category.

7.) Nails Inc Nail Polish in 'Haymarket'

Yes guys, spring is almost on our doorstep! To brighten up these short, cold and dull wintery days I want some pretty pastel nail polishes and as always, Nails Inc does not fail to deliver. Plus, this particular shade is included in their 3 for £22 deal... Hurrah!

8.) Jones & Jones 'Poppy' Chocolate Dress

I'm flying to Dublin next week for my friend's birthday and with a big night out on the cards, a special dress is needed. Jones and Jones were my first search, and I did not need to continue looking afterwards. When I saw this cute Peter Pan collar, gorgeous skirt and petticoat, it really was love at first sight! This is a Topshop concession in larger stores, but unfortunately they don't seem to have bought into this particular style. Delivery is pretty steep at £6.50 for next day (I think I've got a bit too used to my Asos Premier account!) but for £60.00, this dress is well worth the splurge.

Thanks for taking the time to read my January Wishlist everyone! What's on your list?
xxx





3 comments:

  1. That sounds great :) Happy Shopping :)

    love
    http://www.meghasarin.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shirt and the nail polish x

    abrunettesbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...