Tuesday 4 December 2012

Glitter & Sparkle Nails


With the days getting duller and the evenings getting darker,  bright and sparkly nails are much needed to brighten up our days! I've had both of these nail polishes a little while now, but decided to dig them out the other day to get some sparkle on the go.

Both of these are reasonably cheap, but the Barry M glitter (£2.99) tends to wear off pretty quickly. The Jack Wills one (£6.00) however is as good quality as Nails Inc, and lasts about three days chip free.




I painted my nails with my usual Nails Inc Basil Street base coat, then one coat of the Jack Wills Blue. The Barry M takes a few coats to build up to full glitter, but once you have finished I think it looks great.

Do you love glitter nail polishes in the winter? Can you recommend any good ones I should try?


Hannah xxx

3 comments:

  1. I just found your blog. What a great nail polish collection!!!

    I am a new follower and hope you will follow my blog too..
    http://beautyandlifestylehunter.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a really similar look on my nails atm too but in purple!! I love it! kinda festive in a subtle way!
    :) www.cherrytruth2.blogspot.co.uk/ libby xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! Welcome to the beauty community :) Keep up the blogging :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...