Wednesday 12 December 2012

End of Term & The Clothes Show Live

So the last week for me has pretty much blurred into one, very long, very hectic day. Last Thursday I had my final year university Advertising pitch, and afterwards to celebrate the end of a gruelling semester of work, my friend invited me over for a selection of my favourite food and a few glasses of champagne. She's a good 'un!

We started with mini caeser salads, bread batons, garlic and truffle oil mushrooms and a caprese salad. Mains were formed of pancetta wrapped chicken breast and potato rostis, and dessert was a calorific triple chocolate mousse with strawberries and sinking silver edible balls. Mmmmmmm.






My weekend, if you can call it that, was spent working at the Clothes Show Live 2012. Held at the NEC in Birmingham, I quickly realised that the glitz and glamour of attending the Clothes Show was a stark contrast to actually working at the event. 7.30am starts, 7:30pm finishes, long days selling shoes and smiling to the general public when your feet and legs are screaming out at you to sit down are not the best!

The show finishes yesterday, so we chimed out the end with a few glasses of wine and an early bedtime!

xx


1 comment:

  1. Woww....it was well celebrated!!! What a delicious, and irresistible yummy food! Great photos! I'm drooling over the keyboard ;D
    You have a nice blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...