Monday 3 December 2012

Christmas!

Eeeek, it's that time of year again, the presents are getting wrapped, the advent calenders are slowly going down and the trees are going up. CHRISTMAS!

This is definitely my favourite time of the year, and this Saturday was no exception. The day started with a spot of Christmas shopping, before purchasing a brand new tree and fairy lights, digging out last years baubles and getting ready to put up the tree. I had the most perfect evening in, Chalet Girl on in the background with a Rekorderlig Winter Cider in one hand and copious amounts of wrapping paper and sellotape in the other.

As the days of December go on, the chocolate disappears from my advent calender and the presents mount up underneath the tree. 22 days to go!


 I got these brilliant embroidered stockings from a shop on eBay. They were a little smaller than I thought they would be - less room for stocking fillers :( - but nonetheless I think they're great. If anyone wants the link, please leave a comment below and I'll dig it out for you :)







Rekorderlig's winter cider is amazing! I would recommend it to anyone, I know they serve it warm in some bars but I'm not such a fan of warm drinks. If you're like me, pick up a bottle from your local supermarket and drink it chilled, it's like Christmas in a bottle.



Hannah xx

3 comments:

  1. Oooh i feel Christmas in your photos!! :) Lovely decors!

    ♥,
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love winter cider, but like you prefer it cold!
    I only started my own lifestyle blog recently and would love to hear ur opinion on it, as u have done such a wonderful job with ur blog and especially the photos! If you have a spare minute I would be grateful if you could have a look at it: www.nomadicdiary.com
    Keep up the great work x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That drink looks so good! I've never heard of it before. Gorgeous wrapping paper too! Always love a gift that's nicely wrapped :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...